Thursday, May 17, 2012

My new bag

I've been traveling with a rolling 'drop bottom' duffel bag for the past eight years, this last one for three years. On a trip January when I claimed my bag at baggage claim I was disappointed to see two large tears near the handles. It seems that after being loaded and unloaded from about 80 different flights the bag finally wore out.

I like the rolling drop bottom duffel bags but they are increasingly hard to find in retail stores. And a bag is just one of those things that I want to put my hands on and inspect before I buy it so it took a lot of courage for me to buy one from the internet. I ended up getting one from Amazon as they have a great return policy and was relieved when it arrived as it met all my personal needs. I can't say I like the color much, and I hate having a brand new looking travel bag but I suspect it won't look too new by the time I get to New Delhi.

No comments:

Post a Comment