Monday, May 7, 2012

It's official, I'm going back to India

This is my first post on my new blog. For those that haven't see the blog on my previous trip you can see it at www.89daysinindia.blogspot.com.

Yesterday I bought my plane ticket to now it's confirmed, I'm headed back to India. I'll be leaving Dallas to Chicago and then on to Abu Dhabi and finally Delhi. I was fortunate enough to have enough American Airline miles to get a business class ticket on Etihad Airlines, total taxes came to $5. Can't beat that.  The longest leg will be Chicago to Abu Dhabi as it's a 13.5 hour flight.

While I was hoping to leave sooner I was limited on dates (for a free mileage ticket). My choice was May 22 which I thought was too soon or June 11, which is what I chose.
I'll update more in a few days. Right now I have a lot to do before my travel date.

No comments:

Post a Comment